Hello Friends, After a very Long time, I want to share my favourite recipe which is chilli paneer recipe, Are you ready to learn How to Make chilli paneer in your Kitchen, So First collect the ingredients.. Now Get the Procedure here step by step
What Ingredients needed to make chilli paneer?
350 gms Paneer How to make paneer
2 tsp Salt
1/2 cup Corn Flour
1 tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
2 cups Coarsely Chopped Onions
2 tbsp Sliced Green Chillies
1 tbsp Soya Sauce
2 tbsp Vinegar
1/4 tsp Ajinomoto
Oil for frying
How to make chilly paneer:
- Cut the paner into cubes.
- Mix together the cottage cheese, 1 tsp salt, egg, corn flour, garlic, ginger andwater to just coat the paneer pieces with the mixture.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the paneer pieces caoted with mixture till golden in color.
- Heat 2 tbsp of the oil in a wok and stir fry the onions in it over high heat for half a minute.
- Add the green chillies, salt, soya sauce, vinegar, ajinomoto and the fried paneer cubes.
- Mix well, and garnish the chilli paneer with finely cut spring onions and coriander.
For More Recipe:
If You like this recipe then please share in your friends and enjoy it: P and Don’t Forget to Give Comment Below